As it has been a very long time since I have posted anything, I thought it would be fun to show you the makeup that I basically wear every single day!
There are not a lot of products, as you can see. But that is how I like my makeup, not too heavy and very easy and quick.
The products that I use are, in order of application:
- Maybelline New York, Fit Me! concealer, in shade 15
- Bourjois Paris, Healthy Balance Unifying Powder, in shade 53 ‘Light Beige’
- Soap & Glory, Solar Powder
- NYX, Blush, in shade PB04 ‘Silky Rose’
- & Other Stories, Highlighter, in shade ‘Linen Beige’
- MaxFactor, Masterpiece Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 Volumising Mascara
- MAC Lustre Lipstick, in shade ‘Syrup’
This routine literally takes me about 5 minutes, so I’ll have plenty of time left to get out of my sleep modus.
I hope you have enjoyed this little post, let me know if you have any suggestions for future ones!