Today I have something different for you. A few weeks ago a lovely girl nominated me for a Liebster award, her name is Florence and you should all go check her blog out! 🙂
So what’s a Liebster award you are asking, let me explain that to you.
So what is this award? Well, it’s an award to help bloggers who just started their blog or don’t have a lot of followers. The person who nominated you asks you 11 questions and you have to answer them. After that you come up with 11 new questions yourself! So I’ll be answering Florence her questions and at the end I’ll put my new questions for my nominees.
If you want to nominate other bloggers for the Liebster award, you have to keep these rules in mind :
- You have to link the one who nominated you
- You have to answer the questions you recieved
- You nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you
- You tell the nominated bloggers that you nominated them
FLORENCE HER QUESTIONS
What’s your favourite holiday destination?
I’m happy if I can go to places where the sun shines and where there’s a swimmingpool. I have already seen a lot of the world and all of the destinations were amazing and beautiful, it’s so difficult to choose one. I will go with the Dominican Republic and Jamaica, just because I love their way of living and the countries are beautiful.
What do you study?
I am currently studying applied linguistics at the University of Antwerp. This means that I’m learning three languages ; Dutch, English and Spanish.
For what can they wake you at night?
Simple answer for me, for nothing. I love my sleep and if someone wakes me in the middle of the night, I will be in a bad mood and just not a fun person to be around with.
What’s your favourite food?
I love all types of food and I love exploring different dishes from around the world. If I have to choose, I would go with Japanese. Sashimi and sushi is just something I can’t resist.
With which celebrity would you like to be on a deserted island?
Please give me all of One Direction, all members of 5sos and Justin Timberlake and I’m a happy girl! 🙂
Do you have a pet?
No, I don’t have a pet.
What’s your favourite place to shop?
I don’t have a lot of shops where I buy all my clothes, I like to look around and if I like something I don’t care where it’s from. My favourite shops at the moment are New Look, Esprit, C&A, WE, River Island.
Which song do you sing under the shower?
Actually I don’t sing a lot under the shower, because I’m afraid that anyone will hear me. But I like to sing songs by JLS and Justin Timberlake.
What’s you favourite movie?
I’m not a big movie fan, I like a lot of movies, but I’m not obsessed over one in particular. But I do enjoy watching She’s the man or Titanic or This is us.
Who do you admire?
I admire my mom and dad, they both work a lot and still manage to take care of me and do things with me. If I grow up I also want to be like that with my children. 🙂
What’s your favourite topic to write about on your blog?
I enjoy talking about Make Up, fashion, shoes and clothes. But once in a while I also find it fun to write about myself.
I NOMINATE :
- Sophie – Go Beauty
- Ashleigh – Indulgence of a housewife
- Molly – Molly’s fashion wonderland
- Gris- noir chic
- Chloe – Chloe Whright Whrites
- Lotte – This is me
- Taylor – Just Taylor
- Lupa – Pearls and Red Lips
- Jo’Anne – The Queen’s Jewels
- Astrid – Astrid Lam
- Laura – Elsie Mack
I ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :
- What’s you favourite item from your wardrobe?
- What’s the place you go to if want to think about things?
- Favourite song at the moment?
- Must have for spring/summer?
- If you could move to another country, which one would it be?
- Make up product you can’t live without?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite apps/websites?
- What’s you favourite leisure activity and why?
- What would you do if you won a large amount of money?
- Why did you start blogging?